Any updates in the works?

Feb 25, 2009 at 2:08 AM
Haven't seen anything new since last September. Do you have plans for releasing V1.0?

Martin
Coordinator
Feb 27, 2009 at 5:21 PM
Hi!
   Yes, I've been pretty busy.  The good news is I have a proposal out to implement the template for a company in the midwest.  If that happens I will be able to update some of the reports and such.
    What were you looking for?  I think the install is broken, the last time I ran it, it hung up and did not complete and I had to finish it manually.
Rod

Feb 27, 2009 at 6:25 PM
Thanks for the update Rod. I run the Templex  site on CodePlex. An older version of your process template is there and got over 700 downloads. Clearly there's some interest. Should I delete the version on Templex and refer interested parties to your CodePlex project?

-- 
Martin Danner
Team System MVP | PMP | Author | Trainer | Consultant
+1 (208) 629-8090
+64 021 264 3184 NZ mobile

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 7:21 AM, rodclaar <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi!
   Yes, I've been pretty busy.  The good news is I have a proposal out to implement the template for a company in the midwest.  If that happens I will be able to update some of the reports and such.
    What were you looking for?  I think the install is broken, the last time I ran it, it hung up and did not complete and I had to finish it manually.
Rod

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (ImplementingAgileDev@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email ImplementingAgileDev@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Feb 27, 2009 at 7:55 PM

No, there are no changes, really.

Rod Claar
Principal Consultant

Effective Agile Development
Practical Strategies for Real World Teams

Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 11:25 AM
To: rodclaar@effectiveagiledev.com
Subject: Re: Any updates in the works? [ImplementingAgileDev:48444]

Thanks for the update Rod. I run the Templex site on CodePlex. An older version of your process template is there and got over 700 downloads. Clearly there's some interest. Should I delete the version on Templex and refer interested parties to your CodePlex project?

--
Martin Danner
+1 (208) 629-8090

Hi!
Yes, I've been pretty busy. The good news is I have a proposal out to implement the template for a company in the midwest. If that happens I will be able to update some of the reports and such.
What were you looking for? I think the install is broken, the last time I ran it, it hung up and did not complete and I had to finish it manually.
Rod

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (ImplementingAgileDev@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email ImplementingAgileDev@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Feb 27, 2009 at 8:26 PM
OK then. I'll leave the template on Templex as well. Please let me know when you have a newer version you would like to post on Templex.

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 9:56 AM, rodclaar <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

No, there are no changes, really.

Rod Claar
Principal Consultant

Effective Agile Development
Practical Strategies for Real World Teams

Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 11:25 AM
To: [email removed]
Subject: Re: Any updates in the works? [ImplementingAgileDev:48444]

Thanks for the update Rod. I run the Templex site on CodePlex. An older version of your process template is there and got over 700 downloads. Clearly there's some interest. Should I delete the version on Templex and refer interested parties to your CodePlex project?

--
Martin Danner
+1 (208) 629-8090

Hi!
Yes, I've been pretty busy. The good news is I have a proposal out to implement the template for a company in the midwest. If that happens I will be able to update some of the reports and such.
What were you looking for? I think the install is broken, the last time I ran it, it hung up and did not complete and I had to finish it manually.
Rod

--
Martin Danner
+1 (208) 629-8090